|Zatch Bell! Electric Arena|
|Japanese title||金色のガッシュベル!! うなれ！友情の|
Bandai (North America)
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance|
|Release date(s)||JP: December 12, 2003|
NA: November 11, 2005
- Story: In this mode we play as Zatch and Kiyo, in a total of 7 fights that's follow the order of events that occurred in the Anime/Manga.
- Free Battle: This is a traditional one-on-one battle. Choose any character and stage and begin fighting immediately.
- Challenge: In this mode you choose one of the characters and fight against 7 other characters, life is fully recovered every match, if you defeat all 7, you win the Challenge Mode.
- Survival: This mode is almost equal to Challenge Mode, you choose a character and fight with other 7, the only difference is that with each fight, life does not fully recover with each match.
- Naomi Attack!!: In this mini-game you will have to run from Naomi, the girl who torments Zatch every time he goes to the park, quickly pressing the A and B buttons.
- Create a Volcan!: Unlocked by completing Story Mode once. In this mini-game you will have to mount Volcan 300, Zatch's friend, which is a puppet made of a box of daisies and toothpicks, you will have to press the buttons you send, for example, it appears: R, then you will have to press R, But it appears in sequences, for example, RRRBALL, go tightening everything that appears until you win! Missing a sequence and the sequence will reset to a new sequence as well as reduction in time. In Difficult! mode, there are branching sequences leading to different Zatch Collection rewards upon completion.
- Ponygon's Chomp Chomp!: Unlocked by completing Challenge mode once. In this mini-game you will have to help Ponygon, a mamodo horse that lives in Zatch's house, to bite Kiyo's hand, when Kiyo's hand is close to his mouth, press A or B and then you will have to keep squeezing A and B very quickly until you reach a certain number of bites.
- 00F ~Iron Folgore~: Unlocked by completing Challenge mode with Parco Folgore and receive the Zatch Collection #13: Folgore's CD. In this mini-game, you will have to help Folgore, a famous Italian actor and singer, to divert from the bullets of a gang in his newest film "00F Iron Folgore", similar to Create a Volcan, you will have to Press the buttons that appear on the screen.
The Zatch Collection is the items you collect by playing, items can represent a funny scene in the anime even from an object that appears in Anime. Here is a guide on how to unlock each item.
- Volcan 300: Beat Story Mode.
- Volcan (Mountain Version): Beat "Create a Volcan!" on Easy mode.
- Volcan (Doctor Version): Beat "Create a Volcan!" on Normal mode.
- Lori's Crown of Flowers: Beat Challenge mode on Normal difficulty with Lori & Kolulu.
- Tina: Beat "Create a Volcan!" on Difficult! mode using the top route.
- Crybaby Tangerine: Beat "Naomi Attack!!" in Story Mode for the first time.
- Smiley-Face Orange: Beat "Naomi Attack!!" in Story Mode for the second time.
- Delighted Grapefruit: Beat "Naomi Attack!!" in Story Mode for the third time.
- Naomi's Car: Beat "Naomi Attack!!" on Difficult! mode.
- Volunlun: Beat "Create a Volcan!" on Difficult! mode using the bottom route.
- Kanchomé's Snacks: Beat Challenge mode on Normal difficulty with Ponygon & Raiku Sensei.
- Folgore's Skateboard: Beat "00F ~Iron Folgore~" on Difficult! mode.
- Folgore's CD: Beat Challenge mode on Normal difficulty with Kanchomé & Folgore.
- Tia's Watch: Beat Challenge mode on Normal difficulty with Tia & Megumi.
- Ponygon's Toy: Beat Challenge mode on Normal difficulty with Zeno & Dufort.
- Princess Pear: Beat "Create a Volcan!" on Difficult! mode using the top route.
- Praying Mantis Joe Figure: Beat "Create a Volcan!" on Difficult! mode using the two top + one bottom route or the two bottom + one top route.
- Kanchome's Paddle Board: Beat Challenge Mode on Normal difficulty with Berserk Brago & Sherry.
- Yellowtail: Beat Challenge Mode on Mormal mode with Wonrei & Li-en.
- Rushka's Sheep: Beat Story Mode on Normal mode without losing a match.
- Evil Flower: Beat Baltro & Steng in Story Mode.
- Friendship Curry: Beat "Ponygon's Chomp Chomp!" on Difficult! mode.
- Kiyo's Bag: Beat Challenge mode on Normal difficulty with Zatch & Kiyo.
- Rocks piled up by Suzy: Beat Challenge mode on Normal difficulty with Rops & Apollo.
- Owashi: Beat Challenge mode on Normal difficulty with Brago & Sherry.
- Kiyo's Schedule: Beat Challenge Mode on Normal difficulty with Reycom & Hosokawa.
- The Shining Red Spell Book: Unlock Rauzaruk Zatch & Kiyo.
Playable charactersA list of playable characters in the VS game modes and how to unlock them. You can use a pair of characters' alternate costumes by holding L or R while selecting pair of characters.
- Zatch & Kiyo: Unlocked from the start.
- Reycom & Hosokawa: Unlocked by beating Reycom & Hosokawa in Story mode.
- Brago & Sherry: unlocked by beating Brago & Sherry in Story mode.
- Kolulu & Lori: unlocked by beating Kolulu & Lori in Story mode.
- Kanchomé & Folgore: Unlocked by beating Kolulu & Lori in Story mode.
- Rops & Apollo: Unlocked by beating Kolulu & Lori in Story mode.
- Tia & Megumi: Unlocked by beating Tia & Megumi in Story mode.
- Wonrei & Li-en: Beat Story mode with the default settings (Normal difficulty, 60-second timer, 3 rounds) and beat every round with your health above 50%. You'll battle Wonrei & Li-en as the final boss. Defeat them.
- Brago & Sherry (Berserk): Unlocked by beating Brago & Sherry (Berserk) twice in Challenge mode on Normal or Hard difficulty with Zatch & Kiyo.
- Zeno & Dufort: While having at least 80% of Zatch Collection completed (with #19 Yellowtail being one them), beat Challenge mode with Zatch & Kiyo on Normal difficulty with the 60-second timer and beat every round with your health above 50%. You'll battle Zeno & Dufort as the final boss. Defeat them.
- Ponygon & Raiku: While having at least 80% of Zatch Collection completed, beat Challenge mode on Normal difficulty via timeouts only with the 60-second timer while playing as Zeno & Dufort.
- Rauzaruk Zatch & Kiyo: Unlocked by collecting 26 items for Zatch Collection and input the code Up, L, R, Down, L, R, L, Left, Right, R at the title screen, then start Story Mode.
- Game information on Dimps